Not logging in
Apr. 2nd, 2005 @ 07:24 pm
I'm having trouble right now... Photobuilder says I'm not logged in. When I try to log in on the upload photo page, it goes right back to that page - without logging me in. Every other link takes me to the LJ log in page, where I am already logged in. When I go back to the photobuilder, it says I'm not logged in.... and it won't let me log in.
|Date:||April 4th, 2005 05:45 pm (UTC)|| |
what's the exact url you're trying to log in at? what browser are you using? have you tried clearing your cookies?
When I go to http://pics.livejournal.com/
, it says i'm logged out, een though i'm logged in at LJ. When I log in at that page, it takes me to http://pics.livejournal.com/manage
, but i'm still logged out. If I try to log in there ot click on any of the links, it brings me to LJ and logs me in.
I'm using IE 5.5. I haven't cleared my cookies, because it used to work just fine. But I will try that.
|Date:||April 4th, 2005 11:24 pm (UTC)|| |
1) Your first link doesn't work.
2) I'm not being logged out of LJ, I'm being logged out of photobuilder.
3) I thought this was the community for help with photobuilder. If it isn't, I apologize. I looked on the support page and didn't find photobuilder help. Please directly link me.
Thanks tons! :D
|Date:||April 5th, 2005 12:53 am (UTC)|| |
1) Sorry, my computer is going insane. It should be http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=162
2) ScrapBook (or FotoBilder) uses the LiveJournal login data, so you should be either logged in to both, or logged in to neither. But you appear to be logged in to LiveJournal (to make the comments), so you're probably viewing an old version of a page somewhere down the line. This is explained in http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=160
3) Because ScrapBook is still in beta testing, there hasn't been much help documentation published about it, which is what this community is for. I had assumed that you were being logged out of LiveJournal, which is best handled in the Support area. So I guess this could have been handled in either place. :-)
I'm having the same problem. It keeps telling me to log in, even though I'm permanently logged in. I even tried logging out and logging back in. It will not allow me to manage my photobuilder gallery -- I'm told I am "out of disk space", yet I can't get in to delete or resize pictures to take up less space.
Windows XP: Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4.
|Top of Page
||Powered by LiveJournal.com|